Video Popup Module
Unlimited Site License
Enter the URL of a Youtube or Vimeo or other hosted video service. This module will open it in a lightbox for viewing.
This gives you the added advantage of choosing the “Play Button” and styling it to match your website, and choosing the thumbnail image.
A neat little tool for easily styling and displaying videos in Divi.
- You always need the Module Extender For Divi plugin installed on your WordPress site for the module to work.
- Upload the contents of the zip to your Child Theme's modules folder. [Using FTP or File Manager, go to WP-Content > Themes > Divi-child > modules.] You will need to create a folder called "modules" the first time. The child theme can have a different name to these instructions, so long as it is your current child theme folder. Note: It is case sensitive, must be lower case "modules".
- Unzip the file so the unzipped module folder is in /wp-content/themes/Divi-child/modules/
- You can delete the zip file just to keep things tidy.
- Be sure to refresh your Page Builder page.
That's it! The new module will be in the list when you click "Insert Module" in the Divi Page Builder.