This is what I look like. Click on the image to see me in action!
TripAdvisor Reviews Module
Unlimited Site License
The TripAdvisor module pulls in your latest reviews from the popular website to add credibility to your venue. Users can link directly from your website to the full list of reviews on your TripAdvisor listing. Adds the TripAdvisor badge for added credibility.
To make it work you need to input the “Location ID” in the first field of the module settings. You can find the Location ID by navigating to your venue and finding the numbers as shown below (click to enlarge):
*Compatible with the Divi Theme Page Builder and Elegant Themes Page Builder Plugin. Not editable with the "Visual Builder".
- You always need the Module Extender For Divi plugin installed on your WordPress site for the module to work.
- Upload the zip file to your Child Theme's modules folder. [Using FTP or File Manager, go to WP-Content > Themes > Divi-child > modules.] You will need to create a folder called "modules" the first time. The child theme can have a different name to these instructions, so long as it is your current child theme folder. Note: It is case sensitive, must be lower case "modules".
- Unzip the file so the unzipped module folder is in /wp-content/themes/Divi-child/modules/
- You can delete the zip file just to keep things tidy.
- Be sure to refresh your Page Builder page.
That's it! The new module will be in the list when you click "Insert Module" in the Divi Page Builder.
Get alerts when new modules are released!
We are always building new modules. Keep up to date with our email notifications of new modules, bundles and special offers. You don't want to miss new releases, because they will redefine your WordPress workflow.