Keep following the arrow up. At the top of this page are the fullwidth breadcrumbs, in action as a Divi module.
Fullwidth Breadcrumbs Module
Unlimited Site License
The breadcrumbs module allows you to add a manually-controlled breadcrumb bar so users can understand their location in your site.
NOTE: This module allows the user to manually control the display and links of the breadcrumb, page by page. It does NOT automatically create the breadcrumbs sequence.
*Compatible with the Divi Theme Page Builder and Elegant Themes Page Builder Plugin. Not editable with the "Visual Builder".
- You always need the Module Extender For Divi plugin installed on your WordPress site for the module to work.
- Upload the zip file to your Child Theme's modules folder. [Using FTP or File Manager, go to WP-Content > Themes > Divi-child > modules.] You will need to create a folder called "modules" the first time. The child theme can have a different name to these instructions, so long as it is your current child theme folder. Note: It is case sensitive, must be lower case "modules".
- Unzip the file so the unzipped module folder is in /wp-content/themes/Divi-child/modules/
- You can delete the zip file just to keep things tidy.
- Be sure to refresh your Page Builder page.
That's it! The new module will be in the list when you click "Insert Module" in the Divi Page Builder.
A very simple, familiar, drag and drop interface, just like the Slider Module:
Get alerts when new modules are released!
We are always building new modules. Keep up to date with our email notifications of new modules, bundles and special offers. You don't want to miss new releases, because they will redefine your WordPress workflow.