Keep following the arrow up. At the top of this page are the fullwidth breadcrumbs, in action as a Divi module.
Fullwidth Breadcrumbs Module
Unlimited Site License
The breadcrumbs module allows you to add a manually-controlled breadcrumb bar so users can understand their location in your site.
NOTE: This module allows the user to manually control the display and links of the breadcrumb, page by page. It does NOT automatically create the breadcrumbs sequence.
*Compatible with the Divi Theme Page Builder and Elegant Themes Page Builder Plugin. Not editable with the "Visual Builder".
- You always need the Module Extender For Divi plugin installed on your WordPress site for the module to work.
- Upload the zip file to your Child Theme's modules folder. [Using FTP or File Manager, go to WP-Content > Themes > Divi-child > modules.] You will need to create a folder called "modules" the first time. The child theme can have a different name to these instructions, so long as it is your current child theme folder. Note: It is case sensitive, must be lower case "modules".
- Unzip the file so the unzipped module folder is in /wp-content/themes/Divi-child/modules/
- You can delete the zip file just to keep things tidy.
- Be sure to refresh your Page Builder page.
That's it! The new module will be in the list when you click "Insert Module" in the Divi Page Builder.