Boxed List Module
Unlimited Site License
Add your list items into a module repeater field, and this module automatically stacks them in a grid to fit the available columns.
You can set text color and background color for easy and clear readability and to match the accent colours of your site.
Lists are difficult to display nicely on the web. Here’s a striking alternative to bullet points. Gives extra life to a business website that does not have a lot of content, but does have a long list to display. For example, if you have a business with a long list of services, but not much to say about each service – sounds like a job for a boxed list module!
*Compatible with the Divi Theme Page Builder and Elegant Themes Page Builder Plugin. Not editable with the "Visual Builder".
- You always need the Module Extender For Divi plugin installed on your WordPress site for the module to work.
- Upload the zip file to your Child Theme's modules folder. [Using FTP or File Manager, go to WP-Content > Themes > Divi-child > modules.] You will need to create a folder called "modules" the first time. The child theme can have a different name to these instructions, so long as it is your current child theme folder. Note: It is case sensitive, must be lower case "modules".
- Unzip the file so the unzipped module folder is in /wp-content/themes/Divi-child/modules/
- You can delete the zip file just to keep things tidy.
- Be sure to refresh your Page Builder page.
That's it! The new module will be in the list when you click "Insert Module" in the Divi Page Builder.